This is a great recipe to make ahead and eat as a quick and filling breakfast!! You can use any ingredients you think tasty….here’s how I made it:
- 2 cups chopped homegrown and farmgrown veggies (I used broccoli, red onions, tomatoes, peppers and basil)
- Meat (I used sliced lunch meat ham)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2-1 cups milk
- 1/2-1 cups cheese (I forgot to add it this time but it does make the omelette stick together, not to mention taste better!)
- Salt, pepper and other spices
- Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Place veggies in bottom of pan
- Pour beaten eggs and milk over veggies.
- Distribute meat evenly on top, pressing down with a fork if needed.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and salt and pepper (and other spices).
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. If in a glass pan the eggs will keep cooking as the dish cools
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving to allow the eggs to “set.”