I made this dish with seasonal veggies from Crabtree Farms. They were so delicious!!
Note: it refrigerates and reheats (in the microwave) well.
Herbed Roasted Vegetables
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium zephyr squashes, cubed
- 5-6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 white onion, roughly slivered
- Minced garlic (canned or fresh)
- Fresh and/or dried green herbs (rosemary, oregano, sage, basil), torn or crushed
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes…
- 4-6 TBS Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Pour all veggies in a 13×9 pan.
- Sprinkle veggies with garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over top. Add more if needed.
- Toss veggies with a spatula.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping veggies every 10 minutes.
Lovely served with grilled fish, chicken or pot roast!