- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 TBS unsalted butter
- 2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- (optional) 2 TBS flax meal
- (optional) 2 TBS flax seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- In a small saucepan…(I used a glass bowl and it worked fine. Kept stove at a low temp to make sure the bowl didn’t crack!)…over low flame/setting, melt honey, peanut butter, and butter. Stir until loosened and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. *Can also be warmed in a glass bowl in the microwave. 30 second intervals on 80% power* Remove from heat/microwave; stir in oatmeal, flax meal/seed and raisins.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon into mini paper cupcake or candy liners. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, and freeze until set, about 15 minutes. To store, refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Great as a grab and go breakfast, an afternoon snack, or a healthy dessert! I will warn you though: they’re super addicting!
Adapted from Martha Stewart’s recipe.