**Note: you can also make this in the microwave. Simply add all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on HIGH for about 5 minutes. Use hot pads to remove bowl, as it will be soup-ah hot ;)**
- 2 cups water (boiling)
- 1 carrot, diced in small pieces
- 1/2 stalk celery, also diced in small pieces
- 1 box ramen noodles and 1/2 seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- (optional) seasonings such as salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, basil etc.
- In a saucepan, boil water with carrots and celery for about 5 minutes.
- Add noodles, seasoning packet and peas
- Boil as long as you like….10-15 minutes…until the noodles (and veggies) are to your desired tenderness
4. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!! (Delicious with crackers, toast or biscuits!)